Tuesday, January 7, 2014

MY SNOW DAY

On Thursday night I went to bed and in my head I thought and prayed for a snow day. :)
In the night I dreamed it was a snow day and there was no school so I can go swimming in my swimming pool.
In the morning when I woke ,my mom said "Golly gee you can watch T.V."
I was so excited I jumped out of bed and bumped my head.
I looked out my window, and all I could see the streets were as white as vanilla ice cream.
I screamed "yeah"and planed out my day.
I started my day with a t.v. show and looked out my window and saw more snow.
I played a video game called Temple Run 2 and realized I didn't have any food.
My mom made me eggs,bacon and toast which I love the most.
It was time to read so I grabbed my most favorite book I read for 50 minutes and did my post-it.
I thought about sledding in the park but when I looked out my window it was already dark.
My snow day went by so quick I thought about Monday and started feeling sick. 

By Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment