Monday, February 10, 2014

The Suberbowl by Gabe

I was watching the Superbowl, eating, having soda, just having a great time until the first play of the game.
Payton manning: Wait
Center: Did he say hike?
BOOM! THE CENTER SNAPPED IT! Safety... POOP! I was so disipointed. Then the next time the broncos have the ball... INTERSEPTION! DOUBLE POOP! I left to punch a book, then to play Xbox, then go  on the computer, then came back. It just got worse. 28-0. So i watched in shame and dissipointed.  Then I saw manning on the phone. I thought if he was calling the person who put the lights out in Superbowl 47.  I saw Richerd Shermen get hurt and i felt bad.
I got angery so I ate alot. I  had 3 sodas 9 slammed  doors 4 ripped books and 2 punched walls. A hole lot of mistakes for the Broncos, but a big win for the Seahawks.


No comments:

Post a Comment