Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hannah's Peter Pan Review

Today,Thursday,October 10th we went on a field trip to a play at the New Victory Theatre to see Peter Pan.A story that has been told many times.I found it to be very humorous even though it had some inappropriate aspects to it,such as bad language,but I still think I liked it. What I did not like about the play was that it had other inappropriate aspects that I don't think I should say,but then they rated it a 'kid friendly' play.I also didn't like how they made you see the people ringing the bells for Tinker Bell's 'fairy language,for me,it took away some of the magic of the play. What I think they should work on is not making ALL the scenes in Wendy's bedroom,I mean it was very creative but with all the scenes being in Wendy's bedroom you don't feel like they really are in a pirate ship or at mermaid lagoon. This play reminded me a lot about the trip to BAM because they both took place in the room they started in. All in all I would give the play a rating of 50/50.

No comments:

Post a Comment