Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PETER PAN in TIMES SQUARE!!!!!

Today on this gloomy day,I got exited to get out of school!The whole 5th grade walked through times square. We were going to see the play of Peter Pan!!!! When I was sitting in my seat,the lights dimmed,and Nana the dog started barking. It made me feel like the show would be funny. The show was hilarious!!! It was hilarious because Tinkerbell kept cursing!!!!!!!!! Also,when Smee through the sward up to Captain Hook, he missed it!! The sward went flying! The actors almost even cracked up too!! One thing I could of done without, was that Michael was a grown woman! Also John was taller than Peter Pan. All and all I liked it a lot. Aside from Tinkerbell cursing, I thought it could be a little less babyish.


By Maia!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment