Thursday, September 19, 2013

∑ Where I'm From Ω

I'm from Brooklyn. I'm from my sofa with my mom and dad. I'm from my classroom and teachers
I'm from the earth and leaves. My first words, and the night of costumes & treats.
I'm from AQW, D&D, MineCraft too. AntVenom and "Keep calm and mash buttons."
I'm from sleeping, boredom and excitement. I'm from love and presents, bad smells and new cars.
I'm from computers, dictionaries and abandoned wii's. I'm from chess, checkers, and ballroom
I'm from cheese tomatoes and dough.
I'm from Max saying "Dude Seriously." And the silent words of spiders and fish
I'm from warm, cold and freezing hot. I'm from summer and school thanksgiving too.
The poem is other and the end is here. But these are the things that make Me, ME!!

∑RΩ

No comments:

Post a Comment