Friday, September 27, 2013

Where Leah is From

I am from at least 50 stufed animals my favorite is dave
I am from my grandpas blue eyes and the sound of my moms laughter
I am from the soothing sound of my bow on my cello
I am from the feel of the soft soft feel of sand between my toes wile listening to the roaring waves
I am from the sound of my best friends radio and my dad saying what did you did
I am from my brother saying don't tell mom! some times it was,she did it!
I am from my cats loveing purrrrr his title is JACOB THE CAT!often to get his attention we yell LUNCHMEAT!
I am from my moms yummy stake and her pasta but most of the time its pizza
I am from watching tv shows with my dad
I am from the songs on my iPod and the sound of popcorn poping
I am from shaking my snow globe and my small bed by the wall
I am from the C train coming in to the station like a monster
I am from the sound of the jelly beens in the easter eggs on easter
I am from the diner across the street
I am from the sound of warping paper opening on Christmas
I am from all of the things that make me me

No comments:

Post a Comment