Thursday, September 26, 2013

Where Kemi Is From

it started when I was born...
i got older and older and i loved the smell of my moms cooking
sometimes we
    go out for PIZZA.
with zepplies  i love my mom.
me and my dad are from the jungles we explore the animals
and swing from the vines
                aunt
me and my aunt are from the noisy street light she can be mean but i still love her
until her day is over
      me and my sister are from the good streets to the bad streets we love to help people
             that's who we are
              me and my brother we are from love he can be disorder ed but i still love him i can say your mean he still loves me
            me and my uncle
are from the seven c s to swimming we love each other so much he gone but don't say goodbye ill see him soon and u will to
me and my friends I love my friends we take care of each other we love each other and we will until the end
goodnight
goodnight so i can dream of the one thing that means the most to  me family and friends oh I forgot to tell you I love my teachers too  



No comments:

Post a Comment