Friday, September 20, 2013

Where I'm From


I'm from the smell of grass.
I'm from love, laughter,and happiness.
I'm from Dentyne gum, and the smell of waffles.
I'm from the the tall orange tree that touches the sky.
I'm from the beat up toy horse in the back yard.
I'm from the soft eyes and white fur that I say goodnight to.
I'm from the smell of cardamom , and yeast.
I'm from the sweet hum of my grandmother's sewing machine.
I'm from rice pudding,and long games of go fish!
I'm from"find a way!'and an occasional"he did it!''
I'm from the soft fur of my beloved dog.
I'm from my mother's smile and my dad's round face.
I'm from the clutter I call home,and my brothers tattered books.
I'm from good times and bad times, crying and laughter,and all those small things make me,me
by Kamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment